Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This site has only one purpose: to allow me to voice the ramblings of my fevered brain and express opinions that nobody wants to hear. This is my very own little nightmare where I can publish stray thoughts and vent repressed feelings. Here, I will expound on the inconsequential, belittle current trends and mores, and declare world saving pronouncements from on high. I may opine on politics, poetry, prose, photography, or any other p-word that comes to mind. I expect to praise and demean both the large and the small screens, and I will bemoan current trends in American culture.

Please join me. You are welcome (and even encouraged) to add your views. You may agree, disagree, comment, expand, or question. But remember, this is MY little corner in cyberspace and here, I am Dog… I mean God. I reserve the right to discuss any subject that comes to mind and to critique and censor differing opinions. If you don’t like it, get your own blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home